Electrical CAD Technician
J.R. JOHNSON ENGINEERING, INC.
A consulting engineering firm located in Middleburg Hts., Ohio, 10 miles south of downtown Cleveland and just south of Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Our services consist of engineering, planning, project controls, and construction management focused on primarily industrial clients. Engineering services include design and construction engineering in civil, electrical, instrumentation, machine design, mechanical, process piping and structural engineering.
We desire a recent graduate with an associate’s degree in Computer Drafting and Design or similar program. Candidates should be proficient in the following areas:
- Preparing drawings, bills of material and sketches under the supervision of senior personnel.
- Assembling drawing packages for issuance to clients, assemble and maintain record and reference drawing files.
- Supporting field verification activities as directed by senior personnel. Preparing basic field sketches.
- Practicing established company CAD standards.
- Ability to layout a construction drawing.
- Collecting and preparing data and information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to assist engineers with project documentation and project closeout.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org