J.R. JOHNSON ENGINEERING, INC. IS HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION: CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
A consulting engineering firm located in Middleburg Hts., Ohio, 10 miles south of downtown Cleveland. Our services consist of engineering, planning, project controls, and construction management focused on primarily industrial clients. Engineering services include design and construction engineering in civil, electrical, instrumentation, machine design, mechanical, process piping and structural engineering.
Benefits include Vacation, Holidays, Health, Life, Disability and 401k
The Structural Departments primary focus is in the following areas:
- Steel Design
- Foundation Design
- Stress Analysis
We are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer that meets the following criteria:
- Recognized technically in the field of Structural Engineering.
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Structural Engineering.
- PE License preferred/FE certification required.
- Minimum of five years of experience performing engineering analysis and design.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment.
- Capable of collecting and preparing data and information, performing detailed engineering calculations and writing formal engineering and technical reports.
- Capable of providing guidance to others on technical issues.
- Possesses a working knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Recognized for technical proficiency in several areas within their field.
- Capable of interacting with clients, personnel, suppliers and other company departments, particularly on technical issues.
- Capable of performing drawing review and design calculation checking.
- Supervise work of assigned personnel.
- Prepare concept sketches and layouts.
- Interacting with clients, suppliers and company departments.
- Coordination and leadership of assigned projects.
- Interdepartmental project coordination.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: